We pride ourselves on being a training school with the highest pass rates for our certfied caregiver and assisted living manager programs in the states of Arizona. check out our current pass rates on the NCIA board’s most recent reports.
The ALTS Training Advantage
Assisted Living Training School has provided quality caregiver and manager training since 2005.
Open Enrollment – Orientation and the start of training is conducted by appointments only, Monday-Friday 9:30am-3:30pm.
Personalized Training – We customize our curriculum to suite your learning style, your schedule, and your needs. Our students create their own schedules within our hours of operation: Monday-Friday 9am-4:30pm and Saturdays 10am-2:30pm.
Hybrid Training – Instructor-led lectures, one-on-one tutoring, E-Learning, and hands-on practical skills.
Enrollment Process – 5 Easy Steps
If you are interested in requesting additional information, you may call our office at 480-969-5305 to schedule an appointment with a student advisor. The student advisor will create a training schedule, within our hours of operation, that best suits your busy schedule. Consultations can be made by phone or scheduled in person Monday-Friday 9:30am-3:30pm.
The pre-enrollment process can be completed at home or a the ALTS facility. The pre-enrollment process consists of an application form and a pre-assessment exam. To start the pre-enrollment process, there will be a $100 registration fee. The $100 registration fee is non-refundable and will be applied towards your tuition when you decide to enroll into your training program.
- If you would like to complete the pre-enrollment process at the ALTS office, you must contact us at 480-969-5305 to set up an appointment. Appointments are made Monday-Friday 9:30am-3:30pm.
- If you would like to take the pre-enrollment process at home, you will need to create an account by clicking on the “E-Learning Login” link at the top of this web page. You will then need to click on “Create new account” and follow the steps provided. Once your account is created, contact the ALTS office to be placed into the pre-enrollment process if you will be paying the $100 registration fee by phone. If you would like to pay online, you may pay the $100 registration fee directly from our site through PayPal. Once you have completed your pre-enrollment process at home, you will need to notify ALTS to be placed in orientation and to schedule an appointment for payment and the start of your training program. Please note that tuition must be paid in half or in full to be enrolled. If would like to pay half to start, the remaining balance will be due no later than 1 week before your State Exam.
Payment must be completed in half or in full upon enrollment. If half or the training program was paid upon enrollment, the remaining balance is due no later than 1 week before the State Exam.
Forms of payment accepted:
- Card – 3% additional transaction fee will be added for all card payments
- Check – Payable to “LLE Inc”
- Money Order – Payable to “LLE Inc”
Individual Orientations are made by appointments only, Monday-Friday 9:30am-3:30pm. Upon orientation, you will receive a welcome bag and a tour of the facility.
After attending orientation, you are welcome to stay after to begin your training program. We offer live instruction Monday-Friday, along with computer-based training Monday-Saturday. Students can create their own schedules in accordance to the NCIA approved training requirements:
- Caregiver students are given a minimum of 2 weeks to a maximum of 2 months to graduate. Total training hours: 62 hours (30 classroom hours at ALTS, 20 homework/distance hours, 12 hands-on training hours at an NCIA approved Assisted Living Facility that is contracted with ALTS).
- CNA-CG Bridge students are given a minimum of 2 weeks to a maximum of 1 month to graduate. Total training hours: 16 classroom hours at ALTS only. Per NCIA rules and regulations, all 16 hours must be completed in the classroom only.
- DCW-CG Bridge students are given a minimum of 2 weeks to a maximum of 1 month to graduate. Total training hours: 38 hours (18 classroom hours at ALTS and 20 homework/distance hours) .
- Manager students are given a minimum of 2 weeks to a maximum of 1 month to graduate. Total training hours: 40 classroom hours at ALTS only. Per NCIA rules and regulations, all 40 hours must be completed in the classroom only.
What makes us different?
Our students create their own schedules within our hours of operation. Students can come in as little as one time a week to accommodate for their busy schedules, as long as they meet NCIA rules and regulations. We understand that not everyone can be a full-time student, so we want to provide the opportunity to allow anyone to be a student and graduate at their own pace.
We focus on simplified learning that can accommodate all types of learning styles. We offer student advisement, one-on-one tutoring, group review classes, and extra practice exams to well prepare our students. We do our best to ease students who suffer from test anxiety and/or fear of learning in a group setting by creating individualized programs to suit their needs.
Assisted Living Training School promotes a family oriented environment. We want our students to feel welcome and eager to learn. We love to celebrate the achievements of our students by provided sponsored lunch or planning pot-lucks the day before every State Exam. We pray and cheer for our students to succeed.
" I have been helped by staff since I first called for information. The instructors are very kind and informative. I felt comfortable in every step of the way. The courses are easy but they are informative as well. I was given everything I needed to pass the certification test. My schedule was not a problem for me to complete the program smoothly.Jordan H.
I rate everything a 10! I love the flexibility and resources that was given to achieve a passing grade.Michelle W.
I am very satisfied with the training program, information and subject matter. Classes are very helpful for the right ethics. Highly recommended to others. Congratulations and I am proud to be one of your students. Thank you!Ernesto D.